Kujibiki Tokushou Chapter 302

Here‘s Chapter 302. (3/34)

Advertisements

13 comments on “Kujibiki Tokushou Chapter 302

1. Nanaya Li says:

is this site die or change?? i checked everyday and still not found any update. Pls reply

• Faceless Entity says:

He’s posted up to 313 of this novel on patreon and that last one was August 8th so he’s still doing the translations it seems he’s not releasing them publicly yet for whatever reason though…….idk that’s just the things I’ve seen by looking around.

2. Nanaya Li says:

i see . Too bad i’m still student so i can’t have my credict card or own money to become patreon and read.I hoped may be one day they will updated or need to wait till i’m finished school and have own money

• xias1 says:

I think something did happen.
      The last post on patreon is from August 9th – chapter 313.
      And the last public chapter is 302 from August 8th.
      So he stopped releasing chapters for both public and patreons at the same time.

He promised on his patreon page to do 8 chapters each week according to the milestone of 150 bucks each month which he is not doing obviously.
      So that means something must have happened in real life so that he cannot upload anything anymore.

• Yamato Kuki says:

why do you want to pay him for something he do not delivery?, donations or patreon, he do not post anything, hes a prick

3. Baranok says:

Hope you’re ok Paichun

4. Nanaya Li says:

there isn’t a day.I haven’t check this page.I doubt there is something wrong or should i say i have a bad feeling about our translator. I hoped we can got some reply or informations.

5. Nanaya Li says:

Hope bad things don’t happen on you paichun.

6. YSA says:

… no update so far..?
    I hope you’re fine ..

7. Kriellz says:

Paichun what happened to you…
    Please say that you’re alive ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

8. DokiDpki13 says:

This is disturbing, he still isn’t back.

9. Tepo says:

I really hope paichun is ok. But with him not even saying a word make it really worried.
    I really hope he would drop a word, even if its dropping translating announcement. (And maybe release all his available chapter before he go if he can? 🙂
    God bless