About recently

Sorry for not releasing chapters recently. I apologize especially to those who give donations.

Lots of things happened recently in my real life and I did not even have the will to post it here for some reason. Definitely not because I was too busy, or thought that I should just write it when I would release a new chapter.

I’ll do my best so that I could translate more chapters soon. Most probably, by next week.

PS: If anyone wants to pick up the novels that I’m currently translating, please feel free to do so.

I might continue to translate them as well, but if you really insist, then you’re free to do what you want.

Advertisements

16 comments on “About recently

1. 205780 says:

well, i’m just glad to know that you’re still alive.
    hope RL will sort itself out (soon(tm)).

fight OOOH

2. Pirogoeth says:

Thanks for letting us know, I hope things are better now mate.

3. cdsky3 says:

Hope everything is all right…real life happens, usually suddenly and really, really fast. I think most of us just assumed you got caught in one of the storms! If there is anything you need from the community, please, speak up!

4. Ryu says:

Good to know you’re alive, lol.
    Jokes aside, hope everything works out and other words of encouragement that i am to dumb to think of.

5. Seinvolf says:

^^…

6. Kronos says:

Dont worry man, RL fucks with everyone, we can wait, best of luck to you

7. ParaIsGone says:

holy hell patches, the most important thing is that you are alive. I don’ care that you have not had the time to translate (even though I *really* wanted to see some more isekai pharmacy) the good part is that you are not dead. ya gave me a real scare with that one, what with you going awol really close to when the hurricane happened. translating should never get in the way of your health or stability. so take as much time as ya need I will keep checking in on an hourly… I mean daily basis.

8. Dark Jackel says:

Ok. 🙂

9. greywing says:

We all look forward to your translations because they are so amazing and you put so much into them. But life can throw exploding lemons into the mix. Take your time and come back when things get better.

10. Scott Sacchi says:

First off, take care of yourself! Secondly, do what you did and let the community know when you get a chance. Third of all, f*ck the haters and people dropping anything negative. Finally, after taking some free time for yourself, plz give us more translations 0_0 I needz them!

11. Kessennuma says:

I wont stop waiting for more of the Dungeon Seeker from u even if u beg me to stop, so.. Dont give up, Paichuuuun!!!!!

12. venushkafdo says:

thx keep up plz i am looking foved

13. Barkon says:

Take care.

14. Rashel says:

I’m glad that you still alive, it’s abnormal for you to suddenly disappear in such a long time without post any news, some tell me that you may caught up in flooding incident. It’s good to see you well

Put novel aside, you can drop it if it too much for you and yes, life is much more important

Have a good day paichun, 😁

15. REEekks says:

Don’t feel pressured on making more translations, it’s better if you’re happy then stressed. If RL comes then take it on will full force. Never give up

16. Obscuro says: